CAUSING CHAOS – the 2016 Anthony Award Nominee for Best Audio Book. Produced by IOF Productions Ltd. Narrated by Christina Cox. Available from AUDIBLE and iTunes [search: Causing Chaos Unabridged Audiobook]
CRESCENDO – the 2014 Anthony Award Nominee for Best Audio Book. Produced by IOF Productions Ltd, narrated by Christina Cox. Available from AUDIBLE and iTunes [search: Crescendo Ledford Unabridged Audiobook]
Novels: The Inola Walela/Steven Hawk Suspense Thriller Series by Award-Winning author Deborah J Ledford:
CRESCENDO – Book Three (Publisher: IOF Productions Ltd) – AWARD: 2014 Anthony Award Finalist for Best Audiobook – ISBN: 978-0989780025 – Also available from KINDLE. Audiobook version from AUDIBLE and iTunes.
SNARE – Book Two (Publisher: IOF Productions Ltd) – AWARDS: The Hillerman Sky Award Finalist and the New Mexico-Arizona 2012 Book Awards Finalist in the Mystery/Suspense Category. ISBN: 978-0989780032 – Also available from KINDLE.
STACCATO – Book One (Publisher: IOF Productions Ltd) – ISBN: 978-0989780049 – Also available from KINDLE.
(VERY PARTIAL LIST):
- Four stories in Sisters in Crime Desert Sleuths Chapter anthologies, including Suspense Magazine‘s Best of 2012 Anthology Finalist SoWest: Desert Justice and Suspense Magazine‘s Best of 2011 Anthology Finalist SoWest So Wild.
- “Waves of Regret” 2nd Place Prize for original short story, awarded by The Society of Southwestern Authors. Print version of this story appears in The Story Teller 2011 issue.
- “Graves of Echo Canyon” is featured at Dark Valentine Magazine, 10.06.10.
- “The Spot” appears in the mystery anthology Murder in the Wind (Second Wind Publishing, 2010).
- “No Entry” appears in the anthology 365 Days of Flash Fiction (Pen Hill Press, 2010).
- Gulf Coast Writers Association acquires “Sighted Brother” for their anthology Sweet Tea and Afternoon Tales.
- Forge Journal literary magazine acquires “Cuba Bound” for Volume 2, Issue 1, 2008 print edition. Forge also nominated “Cuba Bound” to the Pushcart Prize – This becomes Deborah’s third Pushcart Prize nomination.
- “The Troublesome Drawer,” acquired by Twisted Dreams Magazine, appears in their June 2008 print issue.
- “Graves of Echo Canyon” is acquired and presented as a podcast on Sniplits.
- “Smoky Mountain Inquest” is published in the mystery anthology “Map Of Murder,” currently available through the collection’s publisher Red Coyote Press.
- April 25, 2007: Indie Excellence 2007 Book Awards announces Red Coyote Press’ Map of Murder Winner in the Short Story Fiction Category. Deborah’s “Smoky Mountain Inquest” appears within the anthology.
- Arizona Authors Association 2005 International Literary Contest awards First Place to the literary short story “For Katie” – published in the Arizona Literary Magazine‘s Fall 2005 issue.
- Arizona Literary Magazine nominates “For Katie” to the 2006 Pushcart Prize for its consideration.
- Deborah receives her second nomination for a Pushcart Prize from Red Coyote Press for the short story “Stella.”
- Deborah’s short story, “Stella,” featured in Medley of Murder (Red Coyote Press) anthology of mystery short stories.